There are a few models of portable am fm radio. Listed below are some recommendations that can be used well.
Ideally, you would like these portable am fm radio to have an easy experience. You would also want a portable am fm radio to be easy enough to from one room to another. They will be proved to satisfy your any needs.
Be sure to choose one you like most.
Best Portable Am Fm Radio Ever
Sony ICF38 Portable AM/FM Radio (Black) Large built-in speaker.
- “Sound quality is very good for such a small radio.” – Jim Schmidt
- “It also gets good reception on the Fm band when I tune in to my favorite Fm station.” – Sophie Tucker
- “It has great reception which I need since I use it mainly to listen to talk radio while I’m working in the kitchen.” – Mellomel
Sony portable radio- Sony AM/FM pocket radio- Built in speaker- Earphone jack- LED tuning indicator- Telescopic antennafor FM and built in ferrite bar antenna for AM- Analog tunerICFS10MK2
- “I am very pleased with this radio – it gets great reception and the sound quality is very good.” – Sheri Asmus
- “This radio has very good reception, picking up FM stations 40 to 50 miles away.” – T. Seaman
- “I like to listen to the news in the mornings and needed a small radio to listen to carry with me from room to room while getting ready….this little radio is great!” – LOD
This is the last Portable Radio you will ever have to buy. It has an enormous 200mm ferrite antenna providing the best AM reception you have ever heard.
- “This product has a great sound for both FM and AM and reception has been very good.” – D. O’Connor
- “We are able to pick up am stations more clearly than with the radio in our vehicle and fm stations come in very clear.” – Dean
- “Even though there is no bass, treble or even tone adjustment the speakers sound pretty darn good.” – Mark S
WEATHER AM FM DIGTL RADIO 5 x AM, 10 x FM Presets
- “Reception in both FM and AM was excellent and the sound quality is very good.” – Scala
- “Love this unit for taking walks and listening to talk radio.” – Louis
- “The FM reception is weak and some stations allow bleed over.” – easyjerry
Arm yourself with music to go. To this sleek, small AM/FM radio in your pocket, use the built-in belt clip or wear it on your arm with the adjustable, nonslip elastic armband.
- “Who knows what’ll happen with it It’s either messed up, or I’m doing something wrong.” – Raymond Kelsey
- “The armband clip snapped off on one radio after one use.” – Cathy and Pete
- “It is beautiful, practical, super comfortable, easy to wear, sounds great right!!” – katherine
The SRF-59SILVER AM/FM Walkman radio is so lightweight you can take it virtually anywhere. Delivering great sound in a small package, this stereo features an AM/FM tuner and an easy-to-use tuning knob.
- “The sound quality is very good.” – JQ
- “The reception is good on local stations.” – clarence
- “If you want to listen to live radio (like a game or talk radio), this is a great item.” – R. Probasco
There’s a sense of purity attached to this Panasonic RF2400 portable AM/FM radio. Though it uses a carry handle and has a large speaker, it doesn’t have a cassette recorder or CD player built-in.
- “Reception is good, sound quality very good for a small portable radio.” – David Cole
- “The tuning of radio is so easy to turn dial and get a clear station.” – Sandy
- “I’ve always had good luck with Panasonic products so I try to look for their name when buying.” – Veez
FM/AM Reception with PLL Synthesizer Tuner 15 Station Memory Presets (10FM/5AM) Single Alarm Built-in Digital Alarm Clock Battery Status Indicator
- “For a small radio, the sound was quite good.” – DRICK
- “There are six FM broadcast stations located on my island and this radio receives all of them without even having to extend the FM antenna.” – Gorkel
- “This puppy is being returned.” – Ted K
Dynamo crank to recharge internal Ni-MH battery and a cell phone Bright LED light (Nichia white LED) for emergencies 360 telescoping antenna NOAA WX channels (7)
- “Awesome radio with great reception.” – Philip D. Charbonneau
- “In any event, I just want a radio that will be ready to go when the power goes.” – Jerry Saperstein
- “Seems to be durable enough to handle being packed in a bug-out bag.” – Jason Poole
Power Specifications:Dynamo Power:The hand crank generator charges the internal Lithium Ion batterySolar Power: You can play this radio with sunlight or charge the Lithium Ion batteryUSB Power: With the included adapter, you can play or charge with USB power from a computerRechargeable Power: 3.
- “This radio very small and lightweight and works great.” – alice2
- “Its rechargeable, solar and hand crank and will charge cell phones and its a powerful flashlight!” – res927
- “They are all pleased with the radio for emergency use, and the fact that it is great for boating and camping trips.” – Jo Ann
Bookmark & Share
Find this info again! Share with friends & family!