If you’re looking for a top rated portable scanner for use or for fun, then hopefully this page can provide some unique ideas.
I will compare a range of portable scanners side-by-side so you can see which ones are best for you. We also reviewed each portable scanner individually to enable you to get further details.
Hope you like my page!
Best budget Portable Scanners
VuPoint Solutions Magic Wand Portable Scanner – Ever want to put all of your pictures on your computer but didn’t have the time to sit there and scan one after the other? Ever thought of buying one those scanners but you don’t have any room in your office to store it? Then the VuPoint Solutions Magic Wand Portable Scanner is perfect for you.
- “The scanner is very easy to use and has good directions, the scanned quality is perfect in both color and black and white.” – Larry Williams
- “Sooo much easier than making copies of things in libraries.” – Some Guy
- “It comes with a perfectly suitable soft case in which my wife carries the scanner in her purse for scanning “at site” as needed.” – Plankwing
Engineered for Business. Scan, save and send important data wherever your business takes you with the WorkForce DS-30 portable document scanner. Delivering full-function flexibility on the go, the DS-30 scans receipts, documents up to 8.
- “The scan quality is good, and it’s reasonably fast.” – David Pearlman
- “The CD also includes Epson Scan software, Document Capture Pro, Abbyy Fine reader and Presto Biz Card 5 as well as a link to the online user guide.” – mateo52
- “No junky scan software to load, nothing new to learn.” – Todd Fischer
VuPoint Solutions Magic Wand Portable Scanner – Ever want to put all of your pictures on your computer but didn’t have the time to sit there and scan one after the other? Ever thought of buying one those scanners but you don’t have any room in your office to store it? Then the VuPoint Solutions “Magic Wand” Portable Scanner is perfect for you.
- “As for the scanner itself it’s very well made and very easy to use.” – NY Shopper
- “I suggest every student should buy one for your study…..it is really good…one thing I love most.” – H. Chang
- “Overall, this is a light, portable scanner that I can use to scan pages out of old books and keep from having to live at the library all the time.” – E. C. Lyons
Make magic wherever you go. This compact, portable wand scanner creates high-resolution archival copies of just about anything, from documents and photos to fabrics and wallpaper.
- “The slim design is easy to use and charges well.” – V.S,
- “I am using this scanner in my business for when I travel.” – srich
- “Much better than the large flatbed scanner we used to use.” – Gregory L Shearer
Portable hand-held scanner, with preview display for color & monochromatic images, documents, magazines.
- “It is very easy to use.” – skhanner
- “I wouldn’t think twice to recommend this little jewel – it’s definitely worth the money!” – Bea
- “I slowly moved down the page and the green light goes out.” – R. Thomas Berner
The ColorPage-SF600 is designed specially for Notebook users. It is compact enough to fit neatly on your desk and you can store it easily alongside your laptop or in your briefcase.
- “Very easy to use and compact.” – Karen Stowers
- “It was Version 3 (V3) and there just wasn’t a driver that worked with both V3 and Windows 7.” – gqueen2012
- “Junk, spent way to much time to rey to get it to work.” – J. Ullrey
Portable wand scanner Scans color and black & white images with just a wave of your hand Saves images directly onto memory card (card sold separately).
- “Haven’t used the WiFi, the USB cable transfer is fine for my purposes.” – N. Bolser
- “It’s easy to use, quality is good.” – Laurie Davis
- “Now, I know the undercurrent of this review thus far is get ready to spend about as much as you paid for the scanner to use it…and thats about right.” – Ms. Esq.
Product FeaturesSensor Color Contact Image Sensor High-Speed SensorResolution Low: 300 DPI (default); Medium: 600 DPI; High: 900 DPI; 1200 DPI when scanner is dockedExternal Memory Supports microSD/microSDHC card up to 32GB (not included)Internal Memory SPI FlashFile Format JPG/PDFApprox.
- “It is easy to use and scan great.” – H. Wilcox
- “An unfinished wood surface provided just enough grip to hold the document in place without slipping.” – Lunaloon
- “When not in the docking station the scanner is very portable and very early to used.” – Krosme
Just glide the scanner over any document or photo to capture it in 600 x 600 dpi resolution.
- “And is very quick/easy to master.” – Thomas Ray Garcia Jr
- “It takes a little getting used to to get scans straight (if you shift even slightly while scanning, table lines and rows of text will not be precisely straight).” – Amazon Customer
- “For storing good printable scans of Black and White and colour documents, the 300 dpi is more than adequate.” – belchman9006
How many times have you wanted to copy an important document, a recipe from a friend, article from a magazine right now and right there? Gathering and sharing information just got easier with the Wolverine PASS handheld scanner! The Wolverine PASS portable battery powered scanner is the ideal solution to scan documents, photos, magazines, books, decorative patterns, and anything else you think about, right there and right now.
- “Scans are easy, smooth, and very readable.” – roadhog0017
- “I’ve scanned book pages, magazine pages, actual photos, receipts…. even pictures from the newspaper, something that never scanned well with my flatbeds.” – Stephen C. Lee
- “The only thing I didn’t like about it is that when you scan a page of a book, the edge near the bind can’t be scan.” – Peter Cawaing
Bookmark & Share This Page
If you would like to rate this page, then you can do so here.